Mt Moroto Hiking Trip
December 3 - December 5
MCU is organising a hiking trip to Mt Moroto. Sign up here!
These are the details:
315 000 UGX per person
Day 1 (3rd December)
- Arrival in Moroto district and camp at DNA Café
- Dinner at DNA Café around the campfire
Day 2 (4th December)
- Early breakfast and full day hike to the valley of Moroto and end up at the place called “Nangataret” a Karimojong bound meaning a place of winning. We set our with packed lunch, can be eaten on one of the stop/resting point.
- The hike takes us through the valley of Mt. Moroto and the homesteads of the Tepeth minority group of people.
- In the late afternoon walk to one of the strategic rocks suitable for sundowner view while waiting for dinner to get ready.
DAY 3 (5th December)
- Early morning breakfast with a sunrise view and thereafter slop back to Moroto town. (between 10:00am -11:30am)
- Early lunch and that will then mark the end of the tour
SUMMARY OF DAYS
Day 1: camp at DNA Café-Moroto
Day 2: Bush camp on Mt. Moroto
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
All Meals during the tour, NFA fees, Tour guiding, Community facilitation, Camping
equipment’s, Porters, and water
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Drinks, tips, transport and other personal expenditures
OUR TOUR OPERATOR AND GUIDE
Anyakun Paul from Destination Nomad Africa
For detailed questions on the trip, reach Paul on +256-785-250-890 or via email email@example.com
Transport from /to Kampala is not included in the trip fees and needs to be organised individually. Make sure to sign up for the trip and reach out to the people who are indicating to be able sharing a ride or offer a ride yourself.
BECOME A MCU MEMBER
You are not yet a member? You can sign up here today: https://mcu.ug/membership/registration/