- This event has passed.
October 16 - October 17
Together with Kayak the Nile we are running our kayaking weekends again!! Sign up here and have lots of fun on the Nile 🙂
Here is all you need to know about our kayaking weekends.
There are some slight adjustments to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Two trips per month to avoid a big group gathering
- Max. 15 people for one weekend in groups of 3 people
- Time slots to avoid big group briefings or lunch
- MCU is not organizing any accommodation and does not encourage to stay altogether in one camp; there will be also no collective dinner/BBQ plan for the evening
- For all who hold or plan to purchase the 5 lessons bundle (applies normally for min. 4 MCU members), this will be possible for only 10 USD extra per person (more information on pricing in the all-you-need-to-know sheet – find the link in the sign up sheet)
- We highly encourage everyone who travels together also could stay together in one kayaking group (so kindly check on the level of each other).
- Preventative measurements for COVID-19 must be taken serious. Temperature check on arrival, sanitize hands on arrival, masks must be worn (correctly!) when not in the water, hands should be sanitzed or washed regularly, social distancing required (as much as is possible). In any case someone gets tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the weekend, please follow the suggested SOPs by the MCU: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17y_4Czxil21ycWA0674J2rh_ttbkI2WCxgckerHwc94/edit?usp=sharing