- This event has passed.
MCU Nile River Weekend
October 8 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm EAT
Together with Kayak the Nile we are running an MCU Nile River Weekend in Jinja. This is a great opportunity to enjoy Nile water sports for beginners and experts. Sign up here and have lots of fun on the Nile!!
Here is all you need to know about our kayaking weekends.
- White-water kayaking
- Flat-water kayaking
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
- MCU is not organizing any accommodation, HOWEVER, we would love to have all MCU members book a room or a camping spot at Nile River Camp so that we can all be together to organize a group dinner and bonfire
- For all who hold or plan to purchase the 5 lessons bundle (applies usually for min. 4 MCU members), this will be possible for only 10 USD extra per person (more information on pricing in the all-you-need-to-know sheet – find the link in the sign-up sheet)
- We highly encourage everyone who travels together to also stay together in one kayaking group (so kindly check on the level of each other).
- Preventative measures for COVID-19 must be taken seriously. Temperature check on arrival, sanitize hands on arrival, masks must be worn (correctly!) when not in the water, hands should be sanitized or washed regularly, and social distancing is required (as much as possible). In any case someone gets tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the weekend, please follow the suggested SOPs by the MCU linked here
We also have an MCU kayaking Whatsapp group where we send you all the updates – approach us and let us add you!